Best budget package tour to explore the highlights of Cairo and Luxor for 7 days, 6 nights, covering the highlights of Cairo and Luxor. This is the cheapest package holiday which covers all highlights of Cairo and Luxor and it's include all hotels accommodation, all Entry Fees for the sightseeing, as well as all transfers in private air-conditioned vehicle and certainly private guided tour.
7 Days / 6 Nights
- Type: Private Tour
- Pick up & drop off:
Day 1 :
- Meet & assist upon arrival at Cairo International Airport and transfer with your private guide and private air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel in Cairo .overnight in Cairo .
Day 2 :
- After breakfast at your hotel , start your Full day tour with your expert tour guide and explore the only survival one of the 7 wonders of the anciant world , Great Pyramid of king Cheops , second Pyramid of King Chephren , third pyramid of king Mecyrinus and enjoy amazing view of 9 pyramids together on one shot .
- Enjoy fantastic view of the Sphinx , head of king Chephren and body of a lion symbol of power and the 3 great pyramids behind.
- Lunch is included in high quality restaurant.
- Continue your tour and explore the Egyptian Museum of antiquities and enjoy the amazing treasures of king TutankhAmon and his gold mask.
- At night, transfer to the train station for taking the VIP first class, seating train to Luxor.
- Overnight in the train.
Day 3 :
- Upon arrival at Luxor station , transfer to your hotel and we try to get early check-in, after that join your guide and explore the East Bank of Luxor.
- Karnak Temples which is the biggest temple in man history , it's actually temples inside temples with the 134 gigantic columns , if you are interested in history you can stay 5 hours inside this great temple .in the evening visit the temple of L-uxor which is fantastic.
- Lunch is included .
- overnight in Luxor .
Day 4 :
- Visit the West Bank of Luxor, the star of the show , Valley of the Kings ,which contains 64 royal tombs for the Egyptians pharaohs you are going to explore 3 tombs of them.
- Continue the tour and visit Queen Hatshepsut temple .Lunch is included in between visits. In the way stop to take photos of the two colossal statues of Memnon and recognise to their great legendary stories.
- Overnight in Luxor .
Day 5 :
- Explore the amazing Museum of Mummification in Luxor .
- At night , transfer to the train station for taking the VIP first class train back to Cairo .
- Overnight in the train .
- upon arrival at Cairo station , transfer to the oldest pyramid in man history , Step Pyramid of Sakkara and The tombs of the Nobles next to it.
- Continue the tour and visit the oldest capital in man history , Memphis and it's beautiful temple which was built by King Ramses II for the supreme God of Memphis , God Betah.
- Transfer to your hotel in Cairo Le Meriden pyramids hotel
- Overnight in Cairo .
Day 7 :
- After breakfast ,transfer to Cairo International Airport for the final departure .
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Cairo, 5 stars hotel, based on bed and breakfast basis.
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Luxor, 5 stars hotel , Based on bed and breakfast basis .
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in VIP first class seating train Cairo /Luxor / Cairo
- All Entry Fees to the mentioned sites.
- Private expert tour guide.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle for all activities and transfers.
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- All Taxes & Services.
- Any Optional activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry visa to Egypt
Prices Quoted Per Person in U.S.D ($)
- 580 $ per person in double occupancy.
- 40% extra for single occupancy.
Terms & Conditions
- 0: 1.99 years free of charge.
- 2: 5.99 years, pay 200$.
- 6: 11 .99 years pay 50 % of Adult rate, Sharing Parents room.