- Duration: Around 8 Hours
- Type: Private Tour
- Availability: Runs Everyday
- Pick up & drop off: Customers' Location
- languages available for Tour guides: English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Italian
The tour will start early morning as Egypt Fantastic tour expert tour guide will pick you up from your hotel or Cruise in Aswan and transfer you in a private air-conditioned vehicle to explore the magnificent temples of Abu Simbel.Abu Simbel temples are considered to be the masterpieces of all the ancient Egyptian civilization as the whole 2 temples were made out of single piece of stone. These 2 temples were discovered in 1813 as they were nearly buried under the sand.
UNESCO and with a help from 44 countries saved these temples 1960 from drowned under the water of the high Dam.
Ramses II built the big temple of Abu Simbel and dedicated them for worshiping the supreme ancient Egyptian Gods and also to honour himself as a God.
Also, king Ramsess II built the small temple of Abu Simbel and dedicated it to his favorite and beautiful wife Queen Nefertari.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your Hotel or Cruise in Aswan.
- All Entry Fees to the temples of Abu Simbel.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle all the tour.
- Private expert tour guide.
- All Taxes & Services.
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Prices Quoted Per Person in U.S.D ($)
- Single person, 140 $
- 2 to 3 persons, 105 $
- 4 and more, 80 $ .
Terms & Conditions
Tour and Prices:
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- 0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- Egypt Fantastic Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control.
- If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Egypt Fantastic Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.