- Duration: Around 8 Hours
- Type: Private Tour
- Availability: Runs Everyday
- Pick up & drop off: Customers' Location
- languages available for Tour guides: English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Italian
Tour will start early morning as our expert tour guide will pick you up from your hotel or Cruise in Luxor and transfer you by Private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle to explore the West Bank of Luxor where you will visit the Valley of the Kings, which was the eternal resting place for the ancient Egyptian pharaohs.
Valley of the Kings contains 64 royal tombs and they still colorful and the inscription in the walls still a durable. you can explore 3 tombs .followed by a Visit to the temple of the famous and great Queen Hatshepsut ,this temple is known as El Dir El Bahari which means the southern Monastery.
After that , visit the Colossi statues of Memnon which represent king AmenhotepIII .your expert tour guide will tell you all the amazing legendary stories about them .
Lunch is included in high quality restaurant.
Continue your tour and visit the East Bank of Luxor where you will explore the amazing temple of Luxor and enjoy the interaction of different religions inside the temple. Followed by a Visit to the Great Karnak Temples, which were dedicated for worshiping God Amun-Ra the supreme God of the Egyptian in the new Kingdom. Also, this temple was used for worshiping Mut , wife of God Amun-Ra and their sun Khonsu , the God of the moon .
At the end, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Luxor.
- All service of pick up & drop off.
- All Entry Fees to the mentioned sites.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle all the day.
- Private expert tour guide.
- Lunch in high quality restaurant.
- All Taxes & Services.
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Prices Quoted Per Person in U.S.D ($)
- Single person, 65 $
- 2 to 3 persons, 50 $
- 4 and more, 40 $
Terms & Conditions
Tour and Prices:
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- 0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- Egypt Fantastic Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control.
- If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Egypt Fantastic Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.