- Duration: Around 2 Hours
- Type: Private Tour
- Availability: Runs Everyday
- Pick up & drop off: Customers' Location
- languages available for Tour guides: English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Italian
If you want to get a durable experience and one of highly recommended excursion in Luxor So, it’s Hot air balloon ride. An hour flying over one of the biggest open museum in the whole entire world where you see the Temples, fields, simple houses and enjoy seeing the Sun rise at the city of history.
Tour will start early morning as our representative will pick you up from your hotel or Cruise in Luxor and transfer you to the West Bank of the Nile to start your adventure in Hot air balloon ride.
The Balloon ride takes around 45 minutes but it's great fun and exciting experience.
The Balloon ride trip is available every day , but confirmation on advance is highly recommended .
After that, you will be transferred back to your hotel or Cruise in Luxor.
Winter time, maybe the weather doesn't allow flying so, the ride get delayed to next day. So, we recommend to confirm your booking to the next morning without any delay.
- Pick up Service from your hotel & return
- Transfer by air conditioned bus
- Bottled water during your trip
- Motor boat to transfer to the West Bank
- 45 minutes ride in Hot Air Balloon, in the sky of Luxor
- Flight certificate
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
Prices Quoted Per Person in U.S.D ($)
- 100 $ per adult.
- 50 $ per child.
Terms & Conditions
Tour and Prices:
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- 0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- Egypt Fantastic Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control.
- If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Egypt Fantastic Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.