- Duration: Around 4 Hours
- Type: Private Tour
- Availability: Runs Everyday
- Pick up & drop off: Customers' Location
- languages available for Tour guides: English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Italian
Explore the oldest pyramid and oldest Capital in man history in half day tour with Egypt Fantastic tours.
Our expert tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer in private deluxe air-conditioned vehicle to Sakkara step pyramid .
Step Pyramid of Sakkara , is the oldest pyramid in man history , it was designed by Imhotep the genius architecture who was worshipped latter at the time of Greek and Roman as they considered him as God of Medicine .Enjoy exploring the whole complex of Sakkara step pyramid which were built for King Zoser .
Continue your tour and visit the tombs of the Nobles next to the Step Pyramid and explore the pyramid of king Tity from inside .
Visit Memphis , oldest capital in man history which was designed by King Mina the first king in man history .Enjoy the beautiful temple which was built by King RamsesII and dedicated to God Ptah . Enjoy seeing the gigantic statue of king Ramses II .
Finally , transfer back to your Hotel .
- All Entry Fees to the mentioned sites.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private expert tour guide.
- All Taxes & Services.
- Any Optional activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Prices Quoted Per Person in U.S.D ($)
- Single person , 80$
- 2 to 3 persons , 70$
- 4 and more , 65$
Terms & Conditions
Tour and Prices:
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- 0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- Egypt Fantastic Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control.
- If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Egypt Fantastic Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.