- Duration: Around 4 Hours
- Type: Private Tour
- Availability: Runs Everyday
- Pick up & drop off: Customers' Location
- languages available for Tour guides: English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Italian
Explore one of the top attractions in Cairo , the National Egyptian Museum which exhibits a huge collection of treasures,monuments and artifacts .
Our expert tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to start exploring the National Egyptian Museum of antiquities which contains huge amount of precious antiquities that date back to the pre historical time .Explore the amazing treasures of king TutankhAmon which were found in his tomb 1922 by Haward Carter.Enjoy the fabulous pure gold Mask of king Tut and his gold coffin as well.
After that enjoy free time to explore the museum by your self .
Finally , you will be transferred back to your Hotel .
- private air-conditioned vehicle .
- Entry Fees to the Egyptian Museum .
- private Expert tour guide .
- All Taxes & Services .
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Prices Quoted Per Person in U.S.D ($)
- Single person ,65 $
- 2 to 3 persons , 50 $
- 4 and more , 45$
Terms & Conditions
Tour and Prices:
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- 0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- Egypt Fantastic Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control.
- If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Egypt Fantastic Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.