- Duration: Around 5 Hours
- Type: Private Tour
- Availability: Runs Everyday
- Pick up & drop off: Customers' Location
- languages available for Tour guides: English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Italian
Enjoy the magic with a great variety of restaurants, bars, shops, sound and light shows about Egypt’s glorious history and fantastic folklore shows with belly dancers.
The guide will pick you up from your hotel at approximately 20:30 driving to Fantazia 1001 nightshow. Once you arrive, enjoy walking around traditional Egyptian architecture, taking pictures and learning about Egyptian history and culture.
The first show starts at 21:45 p.m which is the sound and light show . It features the wonders of Egypt including the sphinx and the temples and explains a little about the history. The show features lights, dancing, horse riding and much more.
The second show includes Egyptian dancing, belly dancing, bedouin dancing and a tannura show. During this you can purchase drinks and a shisha pipe if you desire.
Afterwards your guide will drive you back to your hotel at approx. 00:30.
- All transfers by air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Prices Quoted Per Person in U.S.D ($)
- Adults : 40 USD
- Child: 30 USD
Terms & Conditions
Tour and Prices:
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Egypt Fantastic Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control.
- If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Egypt Fantastic Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.