- Duration: Around 3 Hours
- Type: Private Tour
- Availability: Runs Everyday
- Pick up & drop off: Customers' Location
- languages available for Tour guides: English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Italian
Fancy some a family adventure....How about a desert adventure in the safety of a Family Sand Buggy? This Safari is one of our most popular trips and easy to fit in to your holiday.
This fully guided tour takes you on a journey to explore the desert sands, flat plains and Dunes of Egypt with the beautiful mountains in the background
After arriving at our quad centre we will take you through how to safely use the Sand Buggy and a brief safety guide, then the exploring starts!
During your journey you will stop for some photo opportunities, sample some Egyptian tea at an authentic Bedouin Tent and even get the chance to participate in a short camel ride. If on the afternoon trip you will take in the beautiful Egyptian sunset too
Available every day, Morning approx collection 8.30am, return approx 12.30pm (Dependant on Hotel Location)
Available every day, Afternoon approx collection 1.45pm, return approx 6.30pm (Dependant on Hotel Location)?
- All transfers by air conditioned vehicle
- Bedouin tea
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Soft drinks
Prices Quoted Per Person in U.S.D ($)
Adults: 50 USD
Child: 30 USD
Terms & Conditions
Tour and Prices:
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Egypt Fantastic Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control.
- If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Egypt Fantastic Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.