- Duration: Around 3 Hours
- Type: Private Tour
- Availability: Runs Everyday
- Pick up & drop off: Customers' Location
- languages available for Tour guides: English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Italian
Depending what you are looking to shop for, we have three great locations where you can shop till you drop. For the more cultural experience, take a visit to the bazaars of El Dahar where you can haggle for souvenirs such as Bedouin jewellery, shisha water pipes and Papyrus crafts. Or there is Sigala which is where the marina is set. There are a selections of shops, cafes and restaurants where you can relax after some shopping and enjoy the views of the yachts in the marina.
Last but not least, there is Senzo Mall for some extreme retail therapy if you want big brand names.
- Collection and return to hotel
- English speaking guide
- Personal Expenses
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Prices Quoted Per Person in U.S.D ($)
Adults: 25 USD
Child: 15 USD
Terms & Conditions
Tour and Prices:
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- 0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- Egypt Fantastic Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control.
- If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Egypt Fantastic Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.