- Duration: Around 8 Hours
- Type: Private Tour
- Availability: Runs Everyday
- Pick up & drop off: Customers' Location
- languages available for Tour guides: English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Italian
ABU DABBAB A PLACE DREAMS ARE MADE OF!
The most famous bay in Marsa Alam is also known as Turtle Bay and for a good reason! Can you imagine swimming with these beautiful creatures in their natural habitat?
Spend time on the pristine beach and discover the stunning world beneath the water of the Red Sea,enjoy the opportunity to snorkel and swim around the vibrant corals and colourful fish
Dont forget to keep an eye out for the dugong sea cow, who feed all day on the sea grass and watch the fascinating turtles of all different sizes in their natural habitat.
This has to be on your bucket list
- Lunch is included
- Drinks payable at the bar
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Prices Quoted Per Person in U.S.D ($)
Adults: 50 USD
Child: 40 USD
Terms & Conditions
Tour and Prices:
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Egypt Fantastic Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control.
- If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Egypt Fantastic Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.