- Duration: Around 5 Hours
- Type: Private Tour
- Availability: Runs Everyday
- Pick up & drop off: Customers' Location
- languages available for Tour guides: English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Italian
A trip to Egypt is not complete without an Desert Safari.....and this one has it all!!! Look no further, Jeep Ride, Quad/Buggy Adventure, Cultural Tea with Bedouins and of course ....a Camel Ride!!! All this in the beautiful Egyptian Desert...do not miss out!
Start this adventure with a Buggy & Quad Ride through the desert before jumping in the Jeep and visiting a traditional Bedouin tent where you will be welcomed with some Bedouin Tea by the Bedouins . Once you are done relaxing, time for a camel ride
With all this adventure, its time to relax and jump in the jeep back to base for an open buffet BBQ, Oriental show and Shisha water pipe.
This trip is also suitable for children, as long as accompanied by an adult.
- Pickup and drop off to hotel by air conditioned vehicle.
- Quad ride
- Sand buggy ride
- Transfer in jeep
- Camel ride
- BBQ dinner
- Oriental Show
- English speaking guide
- Bedouin tea
- Shisha pipe
- Soft drinks (BBQ only)
- Soft drinks
- Sunglasses and headscarf (recommended to bring)
- Anything not mentioned in programme
Prices Quoted Per Person in U.S.D ($)
Adults : 40 USD
Child: 30 USD
Terms & Conditions
Tour and Prices:
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Egypt Fantastic Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control.
- If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Egypt Fantastic Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.