- Duration: Around 16 Hours
- Type: Private Tour
- Availability: Runs Everyday
- Pick up & drop off: Customers' Location
- languages available for Tour guides: English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Italian
Explore the highlights of Luxor in a private day tour from Hurghada. As you holiday to Egypt cannot be completed without visiting the amazing treasures of the pharaohs we provide that day tour exploring the West Bank of Luxor, Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut temple and Colossi statues of Memnon as well as the East Bank of Nile, where you can discover the amazing Luxor and Karnak Temples.
Tour will start early as our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada and transfer in private deluxe air-conditioned vehicle to Luxor. Upon arrival at Luxor, our tour guide will accompany you to explore the magnificent history of the pharaohs in their golden age.
Exploring the Valley of the Kings, where the ancient Egyptian pharaohs were buried and wanted to get eternity, which they got .64 royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings and you will have the chance to visit 3 tombs of them and enjoying it's fascinating colors and inscription.
Visit Queen Hatshepsut temple which is unique in design, also visit the Colossi statues of Memnon which are two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile.
Lunch is included in between visits.
Continue your tour and explore the great temple of Luxor and enjoy the fascinating stories about how that temple was used for worshiping Amon-Ra at the time of the pharaohs and become a church at the Roman time and at the Arabs time become a mosque.
Visit Karnak temples which is considered to be the largest temple ever built for worshiping a God . Enjoy exploring the Great Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns and the obelisks of queen Hatsheps and King Tutomosis III.
At the end of the Tour you will be transferred back to your hotel in Hurghada.
- All pickup and drop off to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle through the tour.
- Private expert tour guide.
- All Entry Fees to the mentioned sites.
- Lunch during the day tour.
- All Taxes & Services.
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Prices Quoted Per Person in U.S.D ($)
- 80 $ Per Adult with group .
- 50 $ per child.
Terms & Conditions
Tour and Prices:
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- 0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- Egypt Fantastic Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control.
- If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Egypt Fantastic Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.